So today marks a year since I launched this blog. Hard to believe that so much time has gone by and this blog has marked it all: the shirtless boys, the Brandon Flowers obsession, TV Boys and their wardrobes, the vampires, werewolves and stupid Stackhouses that have filled my entertainment life for the past 365 days.
Here’s some fun Imaginary Men facts:
- Number of posts: 432
- Number of comments: 1,002 (and that’s not even all just me making comments to jack up the numbers!)
- Number of blocked spams: 1,404
- Total Views: 55,442 (my goal of 50,000 hits by today’s date was surpassed back in July!)
- Most popular post of the year: 25 Days of Imaginary Men: James Dean = 4,547 (not bad for a dead guy)
- Post with the greatest hits in one day: Fifty on our Foreheads = 1,098 (thanks to being featured on WP front page)
- Topic that put this blog “on the map”: Anything about Larry Mullen’s Scorpion t-shirt (in combination these posts all = just under 6,000 hits)
All in all it has been a fun ride and I’ve met so many fabulous people along the way – some have even become actual Real Life Friends which is very exciting. It is also great to know that there are so many like minded people out there who feel just as passionately as I do about music, TV shows, and cute boys.
Thanks to you all and I hope to keep you giggling and/or rolling your eyes for another year. Won’t you please have some cake with me to celebrate?
Love and many thanks,
(delicious pic from Novel Eats)